RDNC 700 - Powerful & Economical
Linear guided universal turning centres
Linear guided universal turning centres with
in a grey cast iron slant bed for high precision and productivity.
The machines are designed for medium to large series production
of workpieces with simple and complex shapes.
The counter-spindle version allows the complete machining
workpieces in one machine. This shortens production times.
The optional modular system allows individual configurations
of the machine.
- Swing diameter over bed = 750 mm
- Turning diameter = 500 mm
- Turning length = 2,000 mm
- Max. spindle speed = 2,500 RPM
- Spindle bore = 127 mm
- Drive power (100 % DR) = 37 kW
- Spindle mount: A11 subject to ISO702-I
- Spindle brake
- Clamping chuck: hydraulic 3-jaw chuck with ø 315 mm and 108 mm outlet openening
- 12-fold turret with driven tools VDI 50
- Control FANUC 0iTF with Manual Guide i
- Driven tools
- Tool measurement system
- Workpiece measurement
- C-axis positionated via separated servo motor
- High pressure cooling 20 bar
- Large selection of clamping systems
- Various hydraulic clamping jaw chucks