RDNC 500 - Powerful & Economical
Linear guided universal turning centres
Linear guided universal turning centres with
in a grey cast iron slant bed for high precision and productivity.
The machines are designed for medium to large series production
of workpieces with simple and complex shapes.
The counter-spindle version allows the complete machining
workpieces in one machine. This shortens production times.
The optional modular system allows individual configurations
of the machine.
- Swing diameter over bed = 630 mm
- Turning diameter = 410 mm
- Turning length = 750 [1,500] mm
- Max. spindle speed = 4,200 RPM
- Spindle bore = 92  mm
- Drive power (100 % DR) = 22 kW
- Spindle mount: A8 subject to ISO702-I
- Spindle brake
- Clamping chuck: hydraulic 3-jaw chuck with ø 254 mm and 75 mm outlet opening
- 12-fold turret with driven tools VDI 40
- Control FANUC 0iTF with Manual Guide i
- Driven tools
- Chip conveyor
- extraction system
- Tool measurement system
- Workpiece measurement
- C-axis positioned via separate servo motor
- Parts collector
- High pressure cooling 20 bar internal coolant supply
- Prepared for bar loader
- Glass scale in the Z-axis
- A11 spindle with spindle bore 133 mm